We’re on a mission to revolutionize grocery shopping. Our technology gives customers access to their favorite stores online, so they can order groceries from anywhere. In-Store Shoppers receive these orders through an app on their smartphone and then shop and bag the groceries in-store before moving on to the next order.
- Start earning quickly, and get paid weekly
- Work with a great team
- Set your own schedule
- Hand select the customer's order in-store and bag for pick-up
- Be 18 or over
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Have consistent access to and be able to effectively use a recent smartphone (iPhone 5 / Android 4.4 or newer)
- Be able to lift between 12-20 kg. with or without an accommodation
If you have experience in the grocery industry, you might want to consider joining the Instacart team to earn great money. We also welcome interested individuals from other industries and backgrounds.
Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary or any type of part-time opportunities.
Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation, and provides accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities and as otherwise required in accordance with applicable laws.